Wednesday 1 July 2009

Day 2 - So far so good!

On the whole I'm pretty pleased with how yesterday went.

I had my random concoctions juices for breakfast and lunch. I had prepared a third juice to drink mid afternoon but it was rank so I threw it away. I did eat some solid foods during the day. I had some seeds, an apple and a satsuma. I know its probably not that bad but I don't want to get into the habit of needings solids during the day.

For dinner last nite I had a massive bowl of salad - lettuce, spinach, tomatoes, cucumber with 2 boiled eggs and 20g of feta - Divine!

And for dessert, a Sherbert Lemonade juice. It was incredible. It tastes exactly like lemon sweets! I made it from 3 apples and 1/3 of an unwaxed lemon. I then kept it in the fridge for half an hour to cool.

I felt very full and satisfied after my delicious dinner and dessert so I'm chuffed!

Today I have had a smoothie type juice for breakfast, made from pineapple, apple and lime juice, blended with strawberries, raspberries, 1/4 banana and fat free greek yogurt. Mmmmmmm! It was yummy! I made a double batch so I can have some more before training later this eve.

Lunch is going to be:

Turbo Charge Smoothie:

1/4 cucumber
1 stick celery1/2
small pineapple
handful of spinach leaves
1/4 lime, peeled
4 Golden delicious apples
Flesh of 1/2 ripe avocado

I didn't actually add the avocado as I forgot to buy it so I hope it'll taste ok!

Tonight I'm having pasta and salad for dinner with friends. I think I'll go easy on the pasta and fill my plate up with loads of salad instead. It will be hard though - pasta is one of my favourite foods :(

No comments:

Post a Comment