Tuesday 30 June 2009

Day 1 of the Juicing Diet

I bought a new juicer last nite (http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/4227308/Trail/searchtext%3EJUICER.htm)
and I love it! It's so easy to use.

I started testing out some juicing concoctions last nite and made 3 juices for today.

Breakfast Juice: Was strawberries, apples, 1/2 banana, lime and fat free greek yoghurt.

Lunch Juice: Carrots, apples, celery, ginger and lemon.

Pre-training Juice: Cucumber, carrots, celery, tomato and ginger (not great - need to work on the ingredients!)

I've been looking at the Juice Master website today for proper recipes. Some of them look delicious, especially the Sherbert Lemonade one!

I weighed myself this morning ahead of this 3 day plan:

157.8 lbs (uchh!) Here's to seeing some downwards movement by Friday!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kiwi! I'm glad to see your doing well with your juice diet. I'm down to a size 8 now and really happy with my progress. Thanks for visiting The Skinny Blog, I'll be linking back to your blog so others can see your juice dieting success!

    x

    ReplyDelete