Monday 29 June 2009

First Post!

Hello there!

I'm Kiwi, I'm 27 and live in London. Despite the name, I'm not actually from New Zealand. My mother used to called me Kiwi as a kid, so it's kinda stuck since then!

I'm plan to use this blog to mostly document my endless struggling relationship with food. But no doubt I shall also be filling it with random musing and commentry on my life!

I've had a bad relationship with food for as long as I can remember. At the moment I'm going through a particularly bad patch of binging, followed by extreme dieting, followed by even more binging. I know I need to sort it out before it gets even more out of control. One of my lowest points came a couple of weeks ago when I picked cookies out of the wheelie bin (I'd thrown them in there the night before). So I think its time to get a handle on things.

So that me, and my story!

I've eaten a hell of a lot of rubbish over the past couple of weeks and so today I bought a juicer. I need to fit into a dress on Friday which is a little tight around my bum. I'm hoping 3 days of vegetable and fruit juices will do the trick!

No comments:

Post a Comment