Wednesday 1 July 2009

Ups and Downs

Hmmmm, today has been very strange indeed. I had massive hunger pangs this morning but none this afternoon. I've just had my afternoon juice (well, more of a smoothie cause it has yoghurt in it) and I feel massively full up. Fingers crossed thats because my stomach has shrank - ha ha! Wishful thinking!!!

Had solid food again today - a grapefruit and a few seeds this morning and 2 satsumas and a few seeds after my lunchtime juice. I hope this isn't buggering up the diet, but I really feel the need to actually chew on something!

I had a terrible headache this morning. Think it was caffeine withdrawal (I've been replacing my usual cups of tea and coffee with warm water and slices of lemon). I finally caved after lunch and had a cup of coffee - Bad bad me :( But it tastes soooo good!

Here's hoping the feeling of fullness continues for the rest of the day and I don't succomb to the carb call of the pasta later tonite!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment